Light-O-Rama Forums

Help with Sub-sequence

dougd

In years past on my matrix I have done the sequencing in the sequence itself. I scrolled a message with the tune to station, facebook page, request page, any other messages and then I also scrolled what  the current song was that was playing.

This year I was thinking about not scrolling the current song and the message scrolling would be the same in all sequences. Can I use a sub-sequence for this? I have never used one before. This could be handy because then if I want to change the message I would only have to change it 1 time.

Will a sub-sequence even work with pixels?

Anyone have much experience using sub-sequences and how they work? Any insight would be appreciated. 

Thanks

Doug

Edited by dougd

In years past on my matrix I have done the sequencing in the sequence itself. I scrolled a message with the tune to station, facebook page, request page, any other messages and then I also scrolled what  the current song was that was playing.

This year I was thinking about not scrolling the current song and the message scrolling would be the same in all sequences. Can I use a sub-sequence for this? I have never used one before. This could be handy because then if I want to change the message I would only have to change it 1 time.

Will a sub-sequence even work with pixels?

Anyone have much experience using sub-sequences and how they work? Any insight would be appreciated. 

Thanks

Doug

I use sub-sequences on all my Superstar sequences. I create the sequence in Superstar, export it. Then add a channel in the SE sequence editor, and add the sub sequence. Haven't had any problems doing it this way.

• The topic was locked