Light-O-Rama Forums

Ok its done now I want to show it off

kingfish

just finished building my singing trees plan on taking video tonight. what is the easiest way to post video here so I can get a little feedback.

larry

if you can put it on the internet (youtube, vimeo,...) than just a link here would be needed.

okey here it is . these were trees i got off craigs list they are heavily tinseled and have stars on top which i have not lit up yet sory for the poor quality of vidio but this is my https://youtu.be/sHYBfkiny5sfirst try at this hope it works.. ps  sequence by old sarge thanks once again 

okey i tried but could not get it to attach it is on youtube under

singing trees test one larry

or

wp20150726211336pro

i am computer stupid

okey i did it but i do not know how

Edited by kingfish

That is more than I have. I was working on my mini Ferris Wheel this weekend trying to get most of it done. Painting needs to get done & a couple other things & then it is good to go. I dismantled my 7ft wheel after 7 years of use. 

Anyhow, I have two singing trees in my plans for this year & I too need to go with ( home made ) singing trees. A) because Holiday Corro won't ship to Canada & B) the dollar exchange & shipping cost would be way to costly. So home made will work for me. However before I can do that I want to build a mini Carousel ( two parts are cut...top & bottom circles ).

I just finished building my second singing tree this past weekend. Got two more to go. Got the ActiDongle today and got one tree going with a sequence. I'm stoked on how it is turning out. I had originally only purchased 1 for this year. But saw how cool it was with all 4. So I bit the bullet and got them...there went my lunch money for the rest of the year. Lol...gonna be soooo worth it though!!!

Well done!  I haven't been brave (or patient) enough to give this a try myself.  Awesome work :)

• 4 weeks later...