Light-O-Rama Forums

mouth positions

kingfish

I recently picked up a sequence thanks to the goodness of some members but I am having a problem with mouth positions

I have

top lip

middle lip

bottom lip

O

middle mouth

I need to convert to

AI

MBP FV REST

EL WQ

OU

ECT

can anyone give me a hand any help would be greatly appreciated

larry

I recently picked up a sequence thanks to the goodness of some members but I am having a problem with mouth positions

I have

top lip

middle lip

bottom lip

O

middle mouth

I need to convert to

AI

MBP FV REST

EL WQ

OU

ECT

can anyone give me a hand any help would be greatly appreciated

larry

Hi Larry   

The labels you gave are confusing me a little.  But hopefully it will convert.      The 'lip' list is for CHANNELS and is useful when a mouth shape is formed from more than one channel.  Example: AI is a mouth shape.    It is usually formed by turning on both top lip and bottom lip at the same time.  

If the sequence names the phonemes then each of them is formed by a single channel.   Since what you want to convert TO is the phonemes then my guess is you have songs that already have these listed.     In your existing sequences ever have AI and EL WQ on at the same time.. then youve got wrong labels and need to change them to the lip style and you are done. 

If not ( Always only a single channel of the five on at the same time)

My first guess without all the details is to do a straight pasted 1 thru 5 to your 1 -5.    See how it looks.  The AI and EL may be wrong.   Usually the top + middle lip is the EL and top +bottom is AI.    To fix you will have to blank out the bottom lip when both top and bottom are on at once.  And blank out the top lip when both top lip and middle lip are on at once.  

This could be very hard and time consuming.   If the generous donor wants to share a .pgo then you could rebuild it the way you want a lot easier.  

ItMeBobO, I have been having a time working with your programs. Hopefully there will be another get together in St Louis so I can meet with you and I vanother lot people and fix what I am doing wrong. I have tried to work with your programs, but

ItMeBobO, I have been having a time working with your programs. Hopefully there will be another get together in St Louis so I can meet with you and I vanother lot people and fix what I am doing wrong. I have tried to work with your programs, but I can't seem to get it right.

I guess I should add that is how the lor channels are listed

Do you have a face with mouths built kingfish?   The physical light arrangement is a must know.  Then you can arrange the channels to support mouth shapes. 

In your prop physical prop,  are the top lip and bottom lip different strings on different channels?  

indi  please read this     There are several other people asking about having slam.  Please contact me privately and I can help you with your questions.

I have the singing tree prop in my vis

top lip channel 4

middle 5

bottom 6

O 7

middle mouth 8

his lor listing

AI 3

MBP FV REST 4

ELWG 5

OU 6

ECT 7

the shared sequence did not come with a vis I have switched a couple channels around and have come close but I know it is not right I am close

Edited by kingfish