Light-O-Rama Forums

Interesting statistics....

LOR Staff

Number of letters in first name most likely to purchase an upgrade to Pro within 1 hour of announcement?

3 letters - (4 out of 5)

Name most likely to purchase an upgrade to Pro within 1 hour of announcement?

Jim. - (2 out of 5)

First person to go pro:

An S1 user (original license is older than our license DB which started in S2)

Speed to first purchase:

T-31 minutes (31 minutes before we announced it officially)

Was the first person to go pro named Jim?

Nope. 

:wacko:  :blink:  :wacko:  :blink:  B)

Estimated number of hours before receiving "S4 stinks, doesn't work, fire all the programmers" help desk ticket?

One

Estimated number of apologies received after helping this and other users like him (by pointing him at the help manual where the answer was all the time?)

Zero (next 90 days)

:P :P :P :P :P

Well, my name is Jim and according to my E-Mails, it was 26 minutes from the announcement until I purchased Pro.  Would have been faster except I was at lunch so I was not back to a computer to buy the upgrade until I got back (I don't generally try to do much E-Commerce via my phone)...

Well, I'm Jim also and was 34 minutes to purchase Pro after announcement.  Looks like the two Jim's in the stats were both from California. Loving this software release, outstanding job LOR team!!!

Hmmm, Not only were both Jim's from California, we've known each other LONG before either of us got into light shows (through amateur radio in case anyone is wondering).  Way to go Jim!

And just for good measure, I've already run two shows (on demand) with 4.00.38 Pro since I installed it on my show computer a couple hours ago (not that anyone could see much of it in the bright California mid day sun).  First real show runs starting when it gets dark this evening.  4th of July show starts tomorrow....

• The topic was locked