Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR S3 Upgrade

Mr. P

I currently have S3 v.3.10.12 Advanced and I want to upgrade to the S4 Pro when it is available. I know they said that it will cost about $50, however I am also going to purchase SuperStar 40 CCR.

My question is, are they two separate purchases $50 + $299 or if I purchase SuperStar will that automatically upgrade my S3?

A Superstar Upgrade will *renew* your current LOR software license.

If you want to upgrade from Advanced to Pro, it would be two purchases.

ok more on the same ... to much in different places... I am also a superstar user but just for the sequencing.

it is going to cost me more to keep using it at the level I did I got LOR as a advance and my superstar seq is a add on after I was on lor... all these different prices etc. are really confusing for me...

I bought the advance license etc. and the more I read things about version 4 the more confused things are getting for me as it looks like it is going to cost me more and more to stay in this hobby..

I still have not seem anywhere where the actual difference between advanced and pro is going to be etc. same with superstar... I just need to keep that at the I guess it is the basic level that I now have..

See the other thread you posted in.  I just posted a reply there.

Regular software differences here.

Superstar differences here.

it is going to cost me more to keep using it at the level I did I got LOR as a advance and my superstar seq is a add on after I was on lor... all these different prices etc. are really confusing for me...

And again, for the record, you can continue to use a license after it expires. The only thing you can't do is upgrade to a version of software that your license doesn't support.