Light-O-Rama Forums

House on Christmas Street

Holidaysequences

12 or 16 ribbon CCR sequences available as of today:

Here is a video of the 16 Ribbon CCR tree created in Light O Rama and Superstar:

• Like 2

Chris did a really great job on the sequence and it came out wicked nice and the New Mexico outline with the Zia in it was a nice touch since I am from New Mexico hahaha. But in all 3 of our lives family comes first so late nights would be the best answer hahahaha.

On another note: I sent Judy a link to the video and she was very very pleased with the sequence.

Edited by Holidaysequences

Ron I gotcha in the morning..... Eric you welcome.. 

It came out great glad you all enjoy it

Edited by Holidaysequences

12 or 16 ribbon CCR sequences available as of today:

Here is a video of the 16 Ribbon CCR tree created in Light O Rama and Superstar:

Very Impressive!!  Blown away by the quality & quantity of all the images you created.  Well done!!

Thanks Dave and tomsusie!

Yeah.. it is an image rich song. Usually there are areas that morphs work well in, but Judy's lyrics made me pull out an image arsenal.. hahaha.

Working on another great song right now.... no hints.............

Chris

Hints please. I know the team is up to something really good. To quit on the home front...... Team Holiday... Sound like a great team name to me. Whatcha say All?

Looks great, still waiting to see mad Russians Christmas. That's the one I've been waiting on lol

Mad Russian is coming real soon it is just around the corner

Hints please. I know the team is up to something really good. To quit on the home front...... Team Holiday... Sound like a great team name to me. Whatcha say All?

OK Jeff the hint is..... The sequence has to do with 12 and 16 Ribbon CCR's hahahahaha hows that sir?

Haha Robert.... That is not a hint I knew that already...   I am taking notes that Chris gives better hints than you.. LOL .  Team Holiday Rocks... I will be waiting to see what comes out next. Waiting for the new update from LOR and hope the PE is ready to work hard. 

Jeff

• Like 1