Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR 2.0.12 and X10

kevin

I upgraded my show computer to the new 2.0.12 version for last nights show. Only change was the upgrade.

Now I get a X10 on for a brief time and a X10 off at the end of the show. Didn't have this issue in the las version. However I do remember having this issue back in the 1.5 days, but forgot what the fix was.

Does anyone remember what the fix was. I do have an x10 off in my shutdown sequence but that shouldn't really do anything now that 2.0.12 shuts down all x10 after the show ends automatically (another feature not in the last version)

kevin wrote:

I do have an x10 off in my shutdown sequence but that shouldn't really do anything now that 2.0.12 shuts down all x10 after the show ends automatically (another feature not in the last version)

I wish there was a toggle to disable the shutting down at the end of the show...

Me too. That becomes a big issue when you are running a Pre-Show and than the Show back to back. The x10s used to stay on in between the shows until you gave it the off command in the shutdown of the actual show.

Now all my static lights & my interior decorations that are on X10 do a flash in between shows.

There will be some improvements for X-10 but it will not be until next year. There will be some additional options to make it more efficient but unfortunately we do not have the time to make those changes and get it released this year.

Thanks Dan,

Sounds like what we are seeing now is just the tip of the iceberg. LOR 2 should be a very powerful tool unlike any other.

I don't know how you do it Dan, but it seams like you always incorporate everyones wants and wishes into your products. Light-O-Rama is defiantly a Customer Driven Company.

Now with that said, can we also expect improvements to the Video section :cool: