Light-O-Rama Forums

Holliday Coro pixel snow flake

Ebuechner

Looking for the lpf file for the HC snow flake 50 pixel. Can someone share please :unsure: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I wasn't aware that there was a 100 pixel? Are we talking about the holiday Coro snowflake? Mine was built with the square nodes in the stock locations. Nevermind I looked at their website and I see they now have a 70 and 100 pixel. My file is for the original 50 pixel. But I found it very easy to build in visualizer. I spent more time trying to look for it on the website then I did actually making it myself

Edited by Ebuechner

this is my first time using the visualizer, and I am having trouble with it. My pixel tree turned out fine, and I can get it into Superstar. My flakes.....well I have 8, and i hand built each in visualizer. Took some time, and it's not exactly working. Having trouble with channel assignments, even though I just copied the original and ran the wizard for each. Then going to Superstar, the pixels are all out of order...sigh...thought the upgrade to pro and Superstar would make things easier. Not many tutorials for visualizer and Superstar.

Right click the file you're interested in. From the drop-down menu select save target as. That opens another box that you can change the file name and location that you want to save to.