Light-O-Rama Forums

Forum Guidelines Link

Denny

There is a link at the top of the forum for "Forum Guidelines."  When I click on the link, I basically get a 404 error.  Is there a new location where the guidelines are posted/listed?  Just trying to find out what can and cannot be discussed/said so I don't make another error.  Generally, I am confused about the Warning, "Warning: Posts that promote the services or new products of a vendor other than LOR are not permitted."  It would seem that posts about various E1.31 controllers,  products to attach pixels, other light or display programs might not be allowed.  Again, I am not trying to make waves, be argumentative, etc.  Been a member of the forum for quite a few years and have gotten a lot of useful information and help here.  I definitely don't want to get kicked off the forum for something said.  A link to the guidelines would be most appreciated to refresh my memory and clarify what "I think I know."  Thank you.

Correct link is at the bottom of the forum. The link at the top will be correctly shortly.

There have been a lot of posts lately advertising products/services of vendors on the forums. Keeping with the Vendor Marketplace guidelines, those types of posts need to be limited to the Vendor Marketplace, and posted by the approved vendor themselves. 

The purpose is to limit the possibility of a rouge 3rd party advertising campaign by someone who isn't an approved vendor on the forum.

• The topic was locked