Light-O-Rama Forums

UPDATED GAMMA RELEASE Version 2.0.12

bob

The 2.0.12 version of the LOR II Gamma has been released.

This release contains the following fixes:

• A show would pause indefinitely if the Show Player was asked to play a musical sequence whose media file was missing.
  • Musical sequences played during the startup and shutdown sections of a show would control the lights, but would not play audio.
  • Commands for X10 channels were often getting lost.

If you are already using the Gamma version, then you can download the update here:

If you are new to the Gamma, please go to this link and learn more about the LOR II Gamma release:

Updated help files are included with the update, but can also be downloaded independently if you wish:

Windows Help File format:
http://www.lightorama.com/downloads/LORHelp-2.0.12.chm

PDF format:
http://www.lightorama.com/downloads/LORHelp-2.0.12.pdf

[*]Musical sequences played during the startup and shutdown sections of a show would control the lights, but would not play audio.
[*][*][*][*]This is deffinatly a feature I was looking forward to thanks!

Fixed the X10 problem... Maybe too good. I kind of liked the old way where it wouldn't resend the commands after every sequence, but I would rather they all turn on and deal with on issue than wonder if all the x10s turned on or off at all.

Thanks for the patch.... Good work.

Now who do I talk to about a Show Scheduler modifications... :(

If you are already using the Gamma version, then you can download the update here:

Great! But is this a patch or a new version of the whole enchalada? I mean, if we have not yet loaded LOR II, but have LOR I running, will this file alone get us 100% up-to-date?

THX LOR guys!

Excellent! Missed this post yesterday. I'll try out the X10 fix and let you know (I'm sure it's fine now. I've been using ActiveHome all season due to the bug.

Also the shutdown sequence is something I've been waiting for...

Thanks!

-Tim

Mark Matteson wrote:

Great! But is this a patch or a new version of the whole enchalada? I mean, if we have not yet loaded LOR II, but have LOR I running, will this file alone get us 100% up-to-date?

THX LOR guys!

If you have a full version of LOR installed (no matter whether LOR I or LOR II), this will replace it with the latest Gamma.

HOWEVER: Please make sure that you read the linked LOR II page on lightorama.com before you decide to upgrade from LOR I to LOR II. It contains several important warnings that you should be aware of.

That page is: http://www.lightorama.com/LORII_Page.html

Unfortunately I wasn't home in time to get the new release installed before the lights came on. I'll try it for tomorrow...

-Tim

bob wrote:

The 2.0.12 version of the LOR II Gamma has been released.

This release contains the following fixes:
[*]Musical sequences played during the startup and shutdown sections of a show would control the lights, but would not play audio.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

What happened to release 9, 10 and 11. I must have missed those.

Amie wrote:

We use some version numbers for various internal reasons, in versions that we're not actually releasing. The last public release (before this latest 2.0.12) was 2.0.8, so you didn't miss anything.

bob wrote:

Amie wrote:

We use some version numbers for various internal reasons, in versions that we're not actually releasing. The last public release (before this latest 2.0.12) was 2.0.8, so you didn't miss anything.

You guys are having a FUN christmas season this year, aren't you.