Light-O-Rama Forums

recalling instant sequence

saxon

Maybe this is in front of my face......

Ver 3.12.2

When I open an existing sequence from last year that has some instant sequencing in it, how can I recall the settings (TCM) I used to create the portion of the instant sequence?

The problem I am having is that I added some props to existing sequences and I want to include those new props with the instant sequencing setting I originally used, I like the way I have it.

~Matt

I know the feeling, it is a shortcoming in superstar. When you save a sequence it saves the current TCM settings, so the next time you load the sequence they are there,  but it does not save the TCM settings each time you use them in a sequence. So if you used them in a portion of the sequence and then changed them and then saved the file you won't know what settings you had back before the last time you saved them.

So unfortunately you are going to have to use some trial and error and try to recreate what you had. 

OK.

Perhaps this can be a wish list item and be scheduled for future releases.

Good news is I remember I am a fan of "bouncy twist" so I will start there, again

Thanks for the reply

It would be a desirable feature, but it won't get in this year. It is more difficult than it would appear because right now instant sequence can be applied to any rows, at any time and the settings from one can overlap to another. The only way I can think of to do it, is to have an instant sequence application be represented by an effect bar like everything else.