Light-O-Rama Forums

good place to buy RGB sequences?

Dcroc

Holiday Sequence is my first choice and Superstar Sequences is another good one. They have singing faces and pixel tree sequences in differant sizes. I am taking my regular sequence and using BobO's Converting for my other props.

Barry

Irregardless of having rgb or non-rgb element, I thingk you do sequencing to get a cetrtain look and feel for a display.

As you start to bring in rgb element, the same hold true IMO

You can use purchased or "shared" sequences to help build the basic channel functions (on/off/fade/etc.).

+1 on holidaysequences.com they are the best in my opinion for ccr/pixel trees/faces and so on. Truly, they are "artists" in lights.

I hear you dcroc and next year light sequences will start coming out that's the plan anyway

Edited by Holidaysequences

Custom is really your only selection. No one has the same RGB setup as anyone else.

Good point 

Arches, Marty Fans and some other elements could match up  but house trim and windows would be different as every house is different

Edited by Holidaysequences

True that the house outline would be different.  However, I have adapted a couple sequences already that had 300 RGB channels for a roof.  Not much harder than doing it for traditional lights.  Simply not enough time for me to do a whole show myself.  Way too many hours at work to spend the way too many hours this would take.