Light-O-Rama Forums

What DIDN'T you have delivered today?

George Simmons

Phantom 3 drone was left at the wrong address.... Did you get my XSR 25 Fighter bomber in your mail box by mistake?

If you did I will send your Phantom 3  as soon as you send it to me and it is delivered..

They said they delivered my stealth bomber today.

But I couldn't see it !!  :blink:

Edited by Darryl Lambert

If you cant see it.... Is It Really There......

My Dad of 97 years old still says man never walked on the moon... it was just a movie set...

They said they delivered my stealth bomber today.

But I couldn't see it !!  :blink:

It's a stealth bomber, If you could see it, It would not be STEALTH.....

I haven't received my "sky hook" yet :huh:

Can't wait to get it ! I will feel so much more safe installing all of my lights this year.  :D

My Holidaycoro presale items that I ordered in Feb. still have not come.  I did, however, get another e-mail explaining the "slow boat from China" excuse.  There are times when going with all LOR hardware would make life much easier.  However, I am not a rich man, and must cut some corners somewhere.

My Pixels. Now in Egypt ~~more or less, tracking is delayed on purpose unless you pay for an account~~. (https://www.marinetraffic.com/)

17570990605_5a9bbe4629_m_d.jpg

Jstorms - Is your boat the same "slow boat from china" Dcroc is waiting on? 

When one of those drones/bomber gets delivered, maybe somebody could send it over to the Suez canal to verify?  I'd send a Predator from work but they keep a tight inventory.....doh! 

Edited by B.Y.R.G.

• The topic was locked