Light-O-Rama Forums

Videos with the Demented Elf

k6ccc

I know many of you have ranted and raved about how much you like the voice overs from the Demented Elf.  I know I have watched videos that included parts from him, but I'd never paid that much attention to his work before.  I am seriously considering using his voice overs for 2015.  If you have videos that include some of his voice overs, can you please send links so I can watch (or more importantly, listen) so I have a better idea what his work is like.

Thanks

Thanks Ron.  I will listen to those when I get onto a computer with sound...

Always looking for other ways folks have dreamed up of using the voice overs, I had him record me some Christmas movie trivia last year, e.g. how many imported Italian Twinkle lights, Eddie's Dog's name, etc..

Have been a little chicken to do the Home Alone shooting scene on the video where the actor says "You Filthy Animal(s)" as a audio trivia question.

May do a small Halloween show this year and use some of my package 5 that way as well.

I have used him for several years and cannot say enough good things about his work and pricing. If you go to my website www.saunderschristmaslights.com there will be a video page. My 2013 show is in two parts. His voice overs are all through it. He not only does a "normal" voice but also "character" voices. About half way through part 2 video he comes on saying he's Ruddy the Elf and introduces the next song "We are Santa's Elves" from the Rudolph movie. HIghly recommend him!

Later,

Al

• 1 year later...
  • The topic was locked