Light-O-Rama Forums

my very first year using LOR

Old Sarge

These are my videos of Halloween... my very first using LOR and also from Christmas my first LOR shows.

I know the videos and sound could be better but it is also my first time trying to record a LOR show..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6rQS92LcPWUXsSF1WR3hkw

Sorry about the lights in the back ground. I live on the side of a mountain and those are down in the Antelpoe Valley some at plant 42 and the Skunk Works in Palmdale ca. Home of the Space Shuttle..

Edited by Old Sarge

Hi Chuck, Not bad for a first year. Timings look good and I like your spiral tree. Was interesting to see 08 do not stop believing as this is my wife's and daughters favoured song at the moment(they like to sing loudly while driving amusing other motorists) . Although they like a different version that I have been toying with the idea of sequencing.

Edited by bbayjohn

Best way to do the videos is to record the video, upload it into editor software like windows movie maker, mute the sound, then upload the song, match up the song to the sequence, then save it. I went through the same thing last year.

I agree. I happen to use Nero software, overlaying the live audio from outside, with the source audio file, then painstakingly match the source up to the live. Once they match, I delete the live source which gets out the people talking, cars driving by and etc...For a camera, the past two years, I rented a higher quality camera from a camera shop. Low Lux capable and so on. It was worth it. No matter what camera you use, turn off the auto-focus as different light frequencies will cause auto-focus to change.

• Like 1

Cool.. Thanks for the tips..

Dont know what movie editor program I may have or how long it will take me to try to figure out how to use it but I can give it a try..

I thought about loading or trying to make a video of the Vis file and using that..... LOL

I really have no idea what I am doing.. I just learned some about using the Visualizer a couple weeks ago from Bob.

He also worked with me for a few hours about the use of Papagayo etc. for singing faces.

I am trying to do some now..

How do you get the Light O Rama channel bar to show up on your posting here?

Dont know what movie editor program I may have or how long it will take me to try to figure out how to use it but I can give it a try..

Windows XP and Windows 7 have a program called Windows Movie Maker, you can do it with that. Google dubbing sound over video or something to that effect , there are lots of videos that will show you how.

Alan...

Edited by default

I guess i don't get to use it... I do not have any personal settings on Planetchristmas.

Thanks anyway.

I guess i don't get to use it... I do not have any personal settings on Planetchristmas.

Thanks anyway.

You don't need to have anything over there. Just use their signature generator HERE.  :)