Light-O-Rama Forums

Request: More than 4 TCM's

graysonlough

Wanted to post this here as well as the open beta comments.  With my own personal display, I find that when using the instant sequencer I am quite limited when assigning sequencing rows to TCM's.  It would be quite nice to have the option for somewhere between 6-8 total TCM's under instant sequence to easily split up my different "ribbons".  Currently my Mega tree uses TCM one, then my roof line on TCM2, then my arches on TCM3, but this leaves really not many options for my rgb mini trees along with the rest of my house lay out.  I see this as something I’m sure many other superstar users find themselves having to battle with.  This would also help with making superstar less blinky when using it to handle a mix of RGB and regular lighting as we can assign the regular lights to seperate TCM's.  Just another 'it would be nice' request.

Thanks.

Thank you for the feedback. Adding more TCMs will be something I will keep in mind. Unfortunately, with the load I have on my plate this year I don't think I will get to it this year.