Light-O-Rama Forums

Error opening exported sequence

dan24438

I'm not exactly sure where to put this question so I figured i'd start here. I exported a sequence from SS to SE, when I try and open the file i receive the following error message. 

Invalid end centisecond for last replacement event:15632; channel is 15641 centiseconds

Some additional information: I just purchased SS but this didn't happen until my 3rd song. The first two songs worked perfectly. I tried deleting the sequence and exporting it again and received the same error message. I shut down everything and started the song completely from the beginning again and did not receive the message. So I was able to get around it but was curious if anyone could tell me what happened?

The above bug happens when there is an effect that goes past the end of the song.

I'm guessing you used Instant Sequence to create the sequence. Go to the end of the sequence in superstar and delete the effects that go beyond the end of the song and then export again, the problem should go away.

By the way, what version are you running? the version is at the top of the program and should be something like v3.9.0

Brian, thanks for that info. I had seen that as well last fall. I figured out how to fix it by manually editing the export file. Your method should be easier! And no, it was not with instant sequences.

I'm using 3.11.2. Thanks for the info if i see the msg again at least i'll know how to fix it in the future.