Light-O-Rama Forums

15 minute early access to Spring Mad Grab

jonnyci

Apparently LOR has a Gold Membership that allows for 15 minute early access to the Spring Mad Grab.  Must be why the stock is even more limited by the time us non members ever get a chance.

Apparently LOR has a Gold Membership that allows for 15 minute early access to the Spring Mad Grab.  Must be why the stock is even more limited by the time us non members ever get a chance.

There is no such thing as a Gold Membership to LOR. 

Period.

It's Platinum!

How about this.

There are ZERO plans offered by LOR that will get you early access to any sale.

Period. It's false.

If you wish to keep spreading the lies and confusing new people, and causing more tickets to the LOR help desk, please do it elsewhere.

Or, here is an idea. Don't do it at all.

To anyone who is new here ... there is no such plan. I don't care what someone tells you ... as of today it does not exist.

How about this.

Period. It's false.

If you wish to keep spreading the lies and confusing new people, and causing more tickets to the LOR help desk, please do it elsewhere.

To anyone who is new here ... there is no such plan. I don't care what someone tells you ... as of today it does not exist.

Sensitive subject?  "Platinum" was supposed to be a joke!  Oh well... 

Edited by wbaker4

Very sensitive.  We are trying to have a "We can take a joke" mentality, but there are people complaining about things not being fair. 

8 days later and we are still getting tickets/flack/whatever about it.  

Mike,

For all the flack you guys take, I just want to say that as a small but loyal customer, I appreciate all that you guys do.  You provide great products and outstanding service.  If the rest of this country could step up to your standard we would be a lot better off.

Thank You Light-O-Rama......You're Great!

Thank you as well.  My order was delivered today - ServoDog (it wasn't on sale)!  Note - NOT complaining!

8 days later???? I thought the sale was the 7th!

Edited by wbaker4

How about this.

Period. It's false.

Or maybe LOR could do like others in today's age and have their own FB page that they can maintain...but with this attitude, I doubt many would stay around long.

Extra help tickets on an April's Fool joke is exactly a proper joke gone right...suck it up like everyone else that was pranked and move on...lol!

Thank you as well.  My order was delivered today - ServoDog (it wasn't on sale)!  Note - NOT complaining!

8 days later???? I thought the sale was the 7th!

8 days after the April Fools "gold" membership prank.

Mike,

For all the flack you guys take, I just want to say that as a small but loyal customer, I appreciate all that you guys do.  You provide great products and outstanding service.  If the rest of this country could step up to your standard we would be a lot better off.

Thank You Light-O-Rama......You're Great!

100% AGREE!

I had some issues with my credit card company and LOR has been great about it.

I too wished other companies cared about their brand name the same way.

Life would be sweeter.

Or maybe LOR could do like others in today's age and have their own FB page that they can maintain...but with this attitude, I doubt many would stay around long.

Extra help tickets on an April's Fool joke is exactly a proper joke gone right...suck it up like everyone else that was pranked and move on...lol!

Thats a bit short sighted.  Like I said we can take a joke.  The problem is that we get those customers who now don't believe us that there is no such thing as 'Gold' or whatever other heavy metal there is in life.  They literally accuse us of cheating them and others and playing favorites.  

It is no longer April Fools, and this joke has run its course.  

FYI -- you may be interested to know that I *DO* play favorites when it comes to how well customers treat me and my fellow brothers in arms.  Keep that in mind ;)

To all of you who thanked us, you are welcome.  Not that thanks is needed:  it's just what we do.

When a joke is causing them to loose trust with customer's and taking time and money to handle the joke, then it's not a joke any more.

Thanks Dan and everyone at LOR for doing an OUTSTANDING job.

Thats a bit short sighted.  Like I said we can take a joke.  The problem is that we get those customers who now don't believe us that there is no such thing as 'Gold' or whatever other heavy metal there is in life.  They literally accuse us of cheating them and others and playing favorites.  

It is no longer April Fools, and this joke has run its course.  

FYI -- you may be interested to know that I *DO* play favorites when it comes to how well customers treat me and my fellow brothers in arms.  Keep that in mind ;)To all of you who thanked us, you are welcome.  Not that thanks is needed:  it's just what we do.

Short-sighted? Not really...you can't fix stupid and if you still have morons acting as such, it's no fault of yours or mine. Maybe a notice on the LOR site or in the FAQ section would help curb this some.

They'll always be people thinking they deserve something for nothing. I've been buying from LOR since 2007 and don't really hang here much anymore, but LOR has always treated me right as well. I also don't really know who you are, but you really need to just let it go...no pun intended.

And then there's those of us who enjoy the hell out of a good prank, because WE have a sense of humor.

Seems to me like there's some people who take themselves just a bit too seriously.

The graceful thing to do is just tip your hat and move on. Keep harping over a dead dog and all you're doing is just painting a big-a$$ target on your back.

Just saying ...

Well I should have spent that 15 minutes prior to the sale calling my freaking credit card company and informing them I was choosing their card to again purchase the same items from the same company that I did last year. Freakin morans at Carnival blocked my purchase out as fraud... There - how's that for me still harping on the same thing? I just can't let it go - pun is intended.

George - who killed the dog?

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Light-O-Rama for the great job they do. But it's really sad when people see things on Facebook and think everything is true. It's also sad that people will post items there just to stur the pot. LOR is a great company with a great product and they try to treat everyone fair. Keep up the Great work LOR.