Light-O-Rama Forums

What did you get?

ItsMeBobO

I only wanted two ccps and I got those and so I am happy with that. The summer sale is coming & then I hope to get a few more items. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LOR Staff

• PaulXmas

• Mega Arch

• ericm

again i lost out on buying consider it not fair at all

"Not Fair" means someone is doing something nefarious.  What part of the sale do you think is "Not Fair"?

I wasn't able to purchase anything because my credit card company blocked the transaction as potential fraud - 7 times in 6 minutes. That's not fair - but that's something I have to take up with Carnival, not LOR. I sent Carnival a nasty gram last night. I have purchases this large all the time as I use this card for work too. I have even purchased from LOR on this same card before - last August during the Summer Sale. I see zero reasons why they singled this out as potential fraud. But again - this has zero to do with LOR being fair.

As far as LOR's Mad Grab Sale goes, I agree with Mike, what's not fair?

An announcement has been on the LOR web-site for a long time. They sent out 2 mass emails that I know of. Synchronized Christmas even sent out an email notifying their customers not to miss this sale as a LOR partner (who doesn't make any money for doing that - very classy Don..)

The sale format itself is very exciting. See if you can plan ahead to know what you really, really want and set your time-clocks and then go get it. The entire family knew to leave me alone for 10 minutes. 1 minute until sale starts - heart is pounding, wait for it, wait for it, GO! How freaking cool to know all you were sitting with your purchasing fingers ready at the exact same time, doing the exact same thing, hoping our internet providers hang in there with solid connections.

Really cool sale for us and helps LOR reduce their inventory for tax time ---- win / win..

For me, again - come on Summer Sale - be good to me...

Two CTB 16CTB PC.  Was debating on adding the RGB Floods but decided against it for now.  Still don't know enough on the RGBs to make sure I knew what I would be getting myself into.   

I will second the opinion on the excitment level of this sale!

3 CTB16PC cards!!  In and out in about 3 minutes.  Now it's off to the electronics supply store for din rail, terminal blocks, wire, etc.  Now I suppose I can put one of those nifty badges (or whatever you call them) in my signature block.  I can't wait.  My grandson (3yrs old) is going to blow a gasket. 

Skunked. Had a work meeting, tried to sneak in a order via the smartphone but didn't work from the basement level conference room. Guess I really didn't NEED to expand!

Were you blocking Mega Arch. Lol Edited by Plumber Plays with Lights

Just the one extra controller. Out of bed at 1.55 back in bed by 2.05. The joy of being in the UK

Thanks LOR for continuing to do this

Is it just me, it appeared there was lots of time to get just about everything?

I could have bought CCRs (I think they were the first to sell out) "AFTER" I completed my transaction.

I just looked and there is still a stuff there!

Edited by PaulXmas

Just received notice from LOR that my eight RGB floods ordered last night were shipped today.  Outstanding service!

I got everything I wanted:

• 8-pack RGB Floods with controller
  • LOR 1600W 15amp controller

For those of you that didn't get everything you want, I give you this instructional (and extremely lame) video:

"How to Win the Mad Grab Sale"

I am to receive my order by Friday! Major props to LOR for the fast turn around! The guys in the warehouse must be having their hearts beat as fast as most of ours last night by moving this quickly.  

Edited by mcha

8 Pack flodds w/ Controller... In: 09:00 Out: 09:05.  Starting to add RGB to my display this year.  Also converting my 4 incan arches to RGB.  Looks like Summer Vacation will have to wait... :-)