Light-O-Rama Forums

can I do this? if so how

paralegalnc

ok, usually I have a 30 minute show that repeats from 6-9ish. 

this year I want 2 shows.  1 that runs from 6-8:30 and a totally different one that runs the last show from 8:30-9 (9-9:30 on weekends)

I usually use the simple show builder thing. 

Can I do this simply?

That's easy in the show editor.  I do that every night year round.  Are you controlling the show with a director (and if yes, which one), or a PC?

+1 on the Show Editor. It gives you waaaaaay more control than the SSB.

I also run two or three different rotations each night. Show Editor makes it a piece of cake.

That's easy in the show editor.  I do that every night year round.  Are you controlling the show with a director (and if yes, which one), or a PC?

I run it from a pc... I do have the "show editor"

guess I will have to watch tutorials for the show editor and schedule editor.George I am sure you'll be available to assist, right buddy,? pal?

I want to do christmas for most of it but have a "praise and worship" show the last one.  I listen to christian music and see the lights going off

in my head... so that's telling me I MUST do it....

• Like 2

You setup multiple shows using the show editor.

Then you schedule them for your various times with the schedule editor

+1 for Jim Storms videos.  I didn't need to watch them, I had to figure them out in less than an hour when my old MP3 Director went belly-up on me just a little less than an hour before showtime!    

Both are very easy to use and learn and you should be able to master both in less than an hour, at least I manged to do so.    

And since I started using them and a PC, I now prefer the PC run the show.  

Can't say how well the new G3-MP3 Director does, but now using the PC, Show Editor and Show Scheduler I can schedule more shows and do more than I could with the MP3 Director unit!