Light-O-Rama Forums

mini trees useing ccps

john fulkerson

ok this my problem i tried everything i know i have a ccp that 2 strands of 50 x 3 =150  x 2 = 300 pixels how do i make 2 mini trees that splits the ccp in half so i have 150 on 1 lil tree and 150 on the other i want to put in visualizer so i can sequence them in ss  i have 8 mini trees i use 1 controller for 2 trees each  i can do it in sequencer but dont have the effects i want in superstar or if someone has a prop i can use the problem trying to make it is visualizer cant slpit the tree into  1-150 for 1 then 161 to 310 for the other help would be appreciated

If I understand your wants correctly, you would like a ROW and REAL Visualizer pair files for 2 mini trees using 1 CCP unit consisting of 2 strands of 50 pixels each to be used in Superstar?

Another question would be when setup you CCP in the Hardware Utility did you set it up for 1 string or 2? ie. Unit ID 00 for string 1 and Unit 01 for string 2?

I'll give it go on making you the Visualization Pair files. I'll make each tree 5 lines of 10 pixels each equaling 50 pixels. ie. 1 string each tree. Maybe seeing this will help you fine tune it to your needs.

Alan...