Light-O-Rama Forums

Wanted, RGB Strip Mini Tree Videos

mpageler

Looking at adding mini trees down the road.  Would 180 degree or flat trees, not round or tomatoe cages type trees.

Found a frame design that I like which will be colkapsed for storage.  Looking at using either dumb or smart RGB strips. Also looking at a smaller smart RGB strip mega tree, just don't know how flashy I want to get with the mini trees as compared to a mega tree.

Would be interested in seeing any videos you have of either dumb/smart RGB strip mini trees. If you have examples of 180 pixel node mine tree, through them in.

Thanks
Mike

Leanin

broke your silence, huh Craig? good to see you back!

HC has Hex mini trees that stack on each other.

Yeah... I couldn't even make a whole month.. pathetic huh? 

Well, I am blessed with plenty of storage so I didn't need to stack ... lucky me.. hee hee

broke your silence, huh Craig? good to see you back!

HC has Hex mini trees that stack on each other

Interested in stackable.

Can you post link to "HC"

Interested in stackable.

Can you post link to "HC"

The site is Holiday Coro, www.holidaycoro.com

The Hexa Coro Trees are sweet. Look great with dumb RGB modules in base. I am using 3 modules per tree. 

• Each module contains a quantity of three, 5mm x 5mm RGB LEDs (each which has a single red, green and blue LED) for a total of 9 LEDs per module.

Mine aren't exactly mini trees.......flat trees.......made with 7.5 meters of dumb strips.........27 channels each..... see my video.

Edit: use the link to my video and than look at last years Rockye for a better video of what the trees can do.

Steve

Edited by steve synek

• 3 weeks later...

Steve your display looks awsome, what do you use to get those types of effects on your house, is it superstar that you use to do that?