Light-O-Rama Forums

Lost and Found

Little_b

So all year I was looking at breaking up part of my display into more channels.  I kept thinking in my head what I wanted to break up, but as I looked at the number of controllers I had, it just didn't add up...UNTIL TODAY.  I'm so mad at myself, as I was cleaning out a closet I found a brand new, unopened LOR Controller.  I think when I cleaned out my office I just tucked it away real quick and forgot about it.  Why I didn't put it with the rest of the controllers, I'll never know.  At least I'm ready for next year.

So has anyone else lost and found anything for their display?

My lights keep going missing, they keep flashing on then going off. But I can't see where they keep going off too. If you see a big heap of light, it might be mine.

I wanted to add flying reindeer and a sleigh to my display.

I forgot what I bought and now have THREE sleighs! (2 brand new in the box still).

This past Halloween I was looking and looking for all the 100ct Orange incandescent strings I was going to outline my house with, dang, just couldn't remember where I stored them away.  Got a phone call about Mid November from a friend that he would be bringing the tote of Orange incandescent lights and some other Halloween items I had loaned him for an event he was doing {non LOR/Non Animated}.    I had completely forgotten I loaned him the lights, if he hadn't of been honest enough to call and let me know he had them, I'd still be searching {in vain} for them!  It was nice to get the other Halloween items back as well, as I never would have missed those because I had rarely used them for the past few years.

• The topic was locked