Light-O-Rama Forums

Tree

pecorar

Salve  a tutti gli utenti del forum.

Sono nuovo del forum.

Volevo sapere per costruire un 'albero con 12 filamenti e stella cosa ci vuole.

Che tipo di controllore ,soft, e come collegare la stella al circuito del controllore.

Grazie

Translation:

Hello to all users of the forum.

I'm new to the forum.
I wanted to know to build a 'tree with 12 filaments and star what it takes.
What kind of controller, soft, and how to connect the star to the circuit of the controller.
Thank You

By "filaments" I guess you mean strings of light (Probably Google translate). 
For 12 strings of lights, and a single star, you should get a 16 channel controller (CTB16PC)

Your star should connect like any other light, unless it has a flasher or multiple strings on it, or you want a special star. Otherwise, it will connect to a circuit just like the others.
I recommend the starter package. It will have everything you need, software, controller, cables and dongles. 
You will be one of the first people in Italy to have a computerized light show, and the first non-commercial one I can find on YouTube!

Translation:
Con "filamenti" Credo che si intende stringhe di luce (probabilmente Google translate).
Per 12 stringhe di luci, e una singola stella, si dovrebbe ottenere un controller a 16 canali (CTB16PC)

La vostra stella dovrebbe collegare come qualsiasi altra luce, a meno che non ha un lampeggiatore o più stringhe su di esso, o se si vuole una stella ritardato. In caso contrario, si collegherà ad un circuito proprio come gli altri.
Raccomando il pacchetto iniziale. Avrà tutto il necessario, software, controllo, cavi e dispositivi di sicurezza.
Vi sarà una delle prime persone in Italia ad avere uno spettacolo di luci computerizzato, e il primo non commerciale posso trovare su YouTube!
Edit: After translating that translation back to English, I found it said safety devices instead of dongles, initial package instead of starter package and retarded star instead of special.  :unsure:
Edited by EmmienLightFan
  • Like 1