Light-O-Rama Forums

12 ccr sequences

Chris84counts1

Loki g for 12 ccr. Tree sequences as this is my first year and I'm at my budget pretty much.. I think spending 35$ for one sequence is high but thats just me.. Anyone offer 12 ccr tree sequences cheaper, like by a lot..

These sequences usually take 10 to 20 hours and more to create. That depends on how detailed you want it. Once you spend weeks, as mentioned above, $35, $45 or even $100 is worth every penny.

• Like 2

I spent around 30 hours on my 16 string pixel tree. Some sequences shorter and some were longer. 35 dollars is more than reasonable.

I bought 5 great sequences from Dave for $35.  They were worth every penny I spent.  I would never have gotten that quality of a sequence doing it myself. 

• Like 1

I bought five sequences from Brian last year. At my overtime rate at work (which is what paid for them), it took about a little under two hours of my time to pay for the sequences from Brian. I can absolutely assure you that it would have taken FAR longer the replicate Brian's work. The other point is that o learned a lot by looking at how Brian did things. Also, I'm not all that artistically talented so I never would have thought to some of the things Brian did.

I've bought from HolidaySequences as well as one from Brian. All are well worth the small amount they charge as they are truly artists in this area. No way could I ever accomplish what they do. Well worth the money.

• Like 1