Light-O-Rama Forums

Florida Mini 2015 in Tallahassee

Michael B

The 2015 Florida Mini will be in Tallahassee probably In early to mid May. Post here what topics you would like see and hear at the Mini. Post if you would like to attend. This is a great opportunity to meet some terrific people, exchange ideas and learn. Decorators from other states are very welcome.

Great, saves me some drive time.  Maybe the Georgia folks that can't seem to close the deal on a mini will drive down from mid state.  Hope to see you there Michael.

Great, saves me some drive time.  Maybe the Georgia folks that can't seem to close the deal on a mini will drive down from mid state.  Hope to see you there Michael.

Jerry it will be great to see you again!

Would like to attend but will depend upon the date.

As soon as dates are available they will be posted on here.

I will probably be attending.  Looking forward to the dates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)  :)  :)  :)

This is will be close to you.

Great to see interest here.  I would love to hear what topics you guys would like to hear about for the conference.  Also, if you can recommend good speakers, that would be great, too.  For purposes of consolidation, the below facebook page will be the hub for all information.  https://www.facebook.com/floridachristmas

I will see you guys in Tallahassee!

Also, if you can recommend good speakers, that would be great, too. 

expensive-speakers-magico.jpeg

Sorry I couldn't resist!!  :lol:

I would be able to make it over. Not sure what I could add but it would be fun meeting everyone. Take it easy on the rookie. 

Jeff

• 1 month later...

I would love to attend.  I'm out of town May 2 to the 6th so that weekend doesn't work for me so either before that or after that would be better.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys...As Michael said, we have reserved a location in Tallahassee for May 23rd.  We are currently looking for topics and speakers for that day.  Please post any suggestions!

I am so hoping to drive down from Atlanta. I haven't made a mini in years.

Pixels are always something puerile want to learn about. I for one am not very good with the newer LOR visualizer. I'm old school and still click the blocks to make my picture. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Any suggestions on topics and/or speakers for the mini.  This is YOUR mini.  I don't know the FL people or the talent available.  Do you have something special to share with others?  Any skills welding, soldering, building props?  Do you want to learn something specific?  Help me :D

Where is info about this mini?  I do not see any mention of it on any of the 5 Christmas forums I regularly visit.

Where is info about this mini?  I do not see any mention of it on any of the 5 Christmas forums I regularly visit.

http://doityourselfchristmas.com/forums/showthread.php?37946-Is-there-any-meet-and-greets-in-florida/page5

So far all I've seen is 

Looks like May 23rd 

Thomasville Road Baptist Church

3131 Thomasville Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32308

(850) 386-4288