Light-O-Rama Forums

My ShoutOut to one JimSwinder

caniac

lol...thanks..was just going to post it myself...

#gohawks

Hawks 24

Packers 20

Edited by jimswinder
  • Like 1

I am still muddling thru all that, want to setup some time of firestick this year.  But this time it will be on purpose because I just don't have enough yard to doing anything over the top with arches.  if you can't go wide you go up but here you have to compensate for the wind.  out with PVC and in with galvanized pipe.

As I look out over my yard I see two of my Mini Trees down...wind gusts up to 50mph last night...

we have had those here but with the way my wife anchors them down and 3 inches of snow packed around them they didn't move.  Nor did my MegaTree now that it is made from 1 1/4" galvanized pipe (sandbag the base).

• 2 weeks later...

just because...THE SEAHAWKS ARE IN THE SUPERBOWL....AGAIN!!!!

but will they deflate their balls or just play with them?  because we now know that is how NE rolls!!

just because...THE SEAHAWKS ARE IN THE SUPERBOWL....AGAIN!!!!

but will they deflate their balls or just play with them?  because we now know that is how NE rolls!!

Still unproven at this point, have to see in 3-4 weeks when they release the report lol

Had to clean my monitor.

Just blew coke all over it.

• Like 1

Had to clean my monitor.

Just blew coke all over it.

I will assume you meant coke as in cola...  :blink:

Edited by jimswinder
  • Like 1

• The topic was locked