Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas 12/24 Sarajevo for 16 CCRs

Ron Boyd

Does anybody know of a 16 CCR sequence for this song. I have Brian's and did it for a 16 x 50 last year, but I'm moving it to the 12 x 50 for this year. Just want to take a look or buy or get one shared.

Thanks in advance.

Later,

Ron

That is one song I am going to need for this year, & Wizards in Winter. My wife wants me to dump the Matrix for a ccr tree. So I started practicing sequencing a 16 ccr tree by doing the story "How The Grinch Stole Christmas".  

That is one song I am going to need for this year, & Wizards in Winter. My wife wants me to dump the Matrix for a ccr tree. So I started practicing sequencing a 16 ccr tree by doing the story "How The Grinch Stole Christmas".  

Dave has Wizards available in both 12 and 16 formats at holidaysequences.com

maybe Dave could do this one(Sarajevo), and we could buy it, I'd be interested also

Edited by wmilkie

Dave has Wizards available in both 12 and 16 formats at holidaysequences.com

I know they sell it.  However sequencing my own ribbons is a good challenge, & good for learning. I am moving from the 12 ccr Matrix I had for 2 years to the ccr tree. On the other hand I have Holidaysequences on speed dial. 

Edited by lightzilla

Lightzilla  you can call anytime my man business or just to shoot the sh** always a pleasure talking with you.

I know they sell it.  However sequencing my own ribbons is a good challenge, & good for learning. I am moving from the 12 ccr Matrix I had for 2 years to the ccr tree. On the other hand I have Holidaysequences on speed dial. 

:lol:  :D  :P  :)

Lightzilla  you can call anytime my man business or just to shoot the sh** always a pleasure talking with you.

The same on this end. Right now though I taking a break & trying to come up with decisions on what I want to do. Maybe after I sequence the 22 minute "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" on 16 ccrs I might have some answers. Thanks for being there for me & helping me out & even calling me after the car accident. That picked me up.

Sorry for Ron high jacking this thread. I am sure Christmas Eve / Sarajevo 12/24 will get done by someone.

The same on this end. Right now though I taking a break & trying to come up with decisions on what I want to do. Maybe after I sequence the 22 minute "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" on 16 ccrs I might have some answers. Thanks for being there for me & helping me out & even calling me after the car accident. That picked me up.

Sorry for Ron high jacking this thread. I am sure Christmas Eve / Sarajevo 12/24 will get done by someone.

No no. All is cool. It's not a hijack at all.

I actually sent in a request to Holiday Sequences for a custom sequence on a 16 string tree for Sarajevo. If and when they do it, I'm sure it will be available on their site for others to purchase too.

• Like 1

Well, I don't have him on speed dial, but have added him to Bill Pay with my Bank. :P

• Like 1