Light-O-Rama Forums

Fog Machine Relay's

caniac

back east someone built me a relay/controller/etc.  I plugged in the fog machine and this device plugged into it's wired "remote".  From that point I could control it from LOR.

back east someone built me a relay/controller/etc.  I plugged in the fog machine and this device plugged into it's wired "remote".  From that point I could control it from LOR.

Looks like the Chauvet 700 series has a permanently wired remote button: http://www.chauvetlighting.com/products/manuals/Hurricane_700_UM_Rev9_WO.pdf

You would have to rewire the remote to add a 120v relay and drive it off an AC LOR channel.

Almost the same with the Chauvet 900 series, except you'd need a 5 pin DIN plug then an AC relay to control it.

Both can be activated by a single LOR AC channel, but would require a little technical help here and there.

I use to have a 1300 series Chauvet and someone had made these for me.  Given shipping limitations all of our Halloween and Christmas Stuff got left behind.  we went home in October but after a few hours I could not locate them.  went with a smaller Chauvet fog machine and am now trying to find something to control it from LOR.