Light-O-Rama Forums

C7 LED individual bulbs

jeffandnicole

I have numerous blowmolds in my display, and roughly 60 of the small ones take C7 bulbs.  I was looking at replacing them with LEDs.  Being that they're hidden inside the blowmolds, would you recommend pure white or warm white, and from which website/company/vendor have you had good success with?

I purchased some c7 leds last year to put in my blowmold deer . I was really disappointed with the results. The incandescent lights burned much brighter than the led. I have a box of them around somewhere. I will try led again if I can find some bright enough.

I purchased some c7 leds last year to put in my blowmold deer . I was really disappointed with the results. The incandescent lights burned much brighter than the led. I have a box of them around somewhere. I will try led again if I can find some bright enough.

Mike: Where did you get them from?  That was my experience as well: I purchased a pair at Walmart, and the resulting glow was much dimmer than a traditional C7 bulb. 

I'll have to look and see as it was a while back. I just know that I was really disappointed with them. My display is not that far from the road and it barely looked like the deer were even lit up.