Light-O-Rama Forums

What was your best 'bang for the buck'?

aegault

The pixel sequences I purchased from Holiday Sequences.  I could have shut everything off and just used the pixel tree and nobody would have noticed, it was that popular.

It was my switch to pixel roof and mini-trees.  I wish I has a place for a virtual santa too.  I've had people ask me if I was considering it, just no good place to put him...

The pixel sequences I purchased from Holiday Sequences.  I could have shut everything off and just used the pixel tree and nobody would have noticed, it was that popular.

Definitely Dave's pixel tree sequences!

I'm gonna beat a dead horse right now and say one last thing about the virtual Santa. Santa is magical. Friends, family, and neighbors all ask how it is done. They are fascinated by it. 99% of people ask if it's me or someone dressed up. Inside my home, guests will wave to him before they have a chance to think about it!! But the best part....kids keep the magic of Santa real. They believe he lives at my house. They wave. They have huge eyes and a smile to match. I occasionally get their letters and wish lists.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked