Light-O-Rama Forums

New to the light display world

thunsicker

OK so Slowpoke you are in the same boat as me, that's what I was figuring if they have the initial layout it shouldn't be "to difficult" to add the other channels, but reading some of the comments on other sections of the  forum it takes some people hours and hours to do one song? I wanted to do like 5-7 songs. Looks like August to November are going to be very busy? I was wondering if it makes sense to order the first controller now and buy a song or 2 to see what its going to take to adjust the diff songs to 48 channels

I think your a little confused when the say the sequence is for 48 channels it is for 48 different channels in your case if you add the Coro Christmas trees they take 32 channels so you then only have 16 channels to sequence on your own

If your a newbie and want to get up and running your first year look at Wow lights website if you buy their sequences and follow their setup plans you could have a decent show.

That's the way I understand it also. I'm going with a single singing tree and with 2 controllers I will have the remaining 24 channels for my house and yard lights. If your not using the singing trees and just using all 48 for lights then lor has sequences for 48 channels. I would get one and use it for reference to sequence the other songs myself . Hard to start without anything to go by . I'll be looking to get a sequence for reference even if it's 32 I figure to just cut 8 out and still use for reference. Seen on here that some members willing to share a sequence. That might be other possibility. Figure it will take some time but that's why I'm starting now.

I am doing 4 trees taking up 32 channels and 16 for the rest of my lights on the house and yard, so yes I only need 16 channels figured out?

So then you would look for sequences for 16 channels to control  elements on house and lawn the coro tree sequences 32 channels would be combined in the sequence with the 16 channels