Light-O-Rama Forums

Visualizer port error

Duckman

When I try to start up my visualizer I get an error. This is what is says.

**The network adapter assigned no longer exists on this system, and there are no other adapters to use.**

Then if I hit ok I can open my visualizer file but when I hit the play button I get this error.

**There is a problem with your selected network adapter. (set up communications: No IP)**

Any ideas what it could be? This is the first time I have tried to use it since I started this years show and it worked fine then.

This is what I received last week when I opened a ticket with same problem ---------

A Light-O-Rama help desk staff member has replied to your request, #xxxxxxxx with the following response:

Go to the Program Options, Com/Ref tab and select 'LOCAL' for the adapter to use.

We hope this has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please login to your account at the address below for a complete archive of all your help desk requests and responses.

A Light-O-Rama help desk staff member has replied to your request, #xxxxxx with the following response:

Ok, then something has happened to the Network Adapter on that computer or Windows has some how stopped reporting that there is an adapter on the computer. You can try changing the adapter box in the Visualizer, but what you are describing is going to be rooted in a Windows issue outside of our software.

Didn't help me, hope it helps you

de

DAN

Edited by cumberland