Light-O-Rama Forums

Merry Christmas

gmacw

Just wanted to take a moment before morphing from crazy xmas light guy into the big guy in the red suit to wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas and to hopefully a Happy New Year!!!!  To Dan and the the rest at LOR, thanks for giving me the ability to make so many happy in such a crazy world!

I also want to thank Dan and everyone at LOR for giving us the tools we use to make the holidays brighter.

I hope you are with friends and family and enjoying this wonderful time of year.

Merry Christmas everyone..........

I've been trying to come up with some smart-alecky way to say this, but I can't come up with anything worthy.

So, Merry Christmas!

I'll try to do better next year.

I've been trying to come up with some smart-alecky way to say this, but I can't come up with anything worthy.So, Merry Christmas!I'll try to do better next year.

Mele Kalikimaka is the thing to say

Well, the Christmas Eve show was rained out, but maybe some folks will want to come by tomorrow. 

I wish them, all of you, and yours a very Merry Christmas.   

Joe

I'll throw my MERRY CHRISTMAS into the mix and would.like RL thank everyone one that post and makes this a great place to learn how to drive the wife crazy just by playing with lights.