Light-O-Rama Forums

This went well

plasmadrive

Craig, how did you get the lights on the eaves of the roof to look like they were waving up and down?  I've never seen that before.

Craig, how did you get the lights on the eaves of the roof to look like they were waving up and down?  I've never seen that before.

I'd have to say those are his plasma icicles.

Really nice article

Craig - That's Awesome. when did it air? I will watch the 10 news tonight. Congratulations, bud. and that wave on the roof line was a neat effect -

~Matt

I'd have to say those are his plasma icicles. Really nice article

I'm guessing you could do something similar by having 3-4 horizontal 2811 strips mounted next to each other.

Thanks All.

Those are the Plasma Icicles indeed.   The wave is a programming thing I did in S3.  I get a lot of inquires about it, seems lots of folks think it is unique and like it. 

You would have a hard time doing that with 3-4 horizontal strips.  You would need at least 6 of them.. and man what a lot of pixels that would be.. phew.. hurts my head to even think about it.. LOL

• 4 weeks later...

It's absolutely stunning. I could watch your show every day. Thanks for taking your time to do this for your community!

• The topic was locked