Light-O-Rama Forums

Show will not play (Resolved)

chicago_gc

I am able to run the hardware utility and test all of my lights, I am able to run the sequence editor and play my music sequence and it plays the music and controls the lights, however, when I enable my show, it does not play the music or control the lights...nothing happens...however, the status window says that it is "enabled" and "currently playing" my show...what am I doing wrong? Thanks for helping out a newbie!

-Greg

fire_paramedic wrote:

What are the LED's on the controllers doing during this? Blinking or solid ?

What ver LOR software are you running? and xp or vista?

also read this thread. Read what Push Eject said, he had a simular problem that maybe what you are having also.

Hi,

The status LED's are solid and I am running LOR 1.6.3 and Windows XP...like I said the music and controllers work when running a music sequence from the sequence editor, but when I try and build a show and use show scheduler, that it when things don't work

Try that other thread and do what he suggested.

Also make sure you save your show and schecdule after any changes.

You may want to try the 1.6.15 update which addresses some show issues since you are having problemsand make sure you are using the current usb drivers.

see what these will do and we will go from there.

Thank you for the suggestion and pointing to the other thread. I rebuilt my show one music sequence at a time and got it all working...I still don't know what I did wrong originally, but it's working now, thanks! ...and have a Merry Christmas!!

chicago_gc wrote:

Thank you for the suggestion and pointing to the other thread. I rebuilt my show one music sequence at a time and got it all working...I still don't know what I did wrong originally, but it's working now, thanks! ...and have a Merry Christmas!!

That was my experience as well. Somewhere in the re-saving from scratch something gets sorted out.

Cheers!