Light-O-Rama Forums

People are awesome, and Jesus IS the Reason

NEWTOUR

I received a letter in my mailbox this morning from an anonymous person. It was about a half a page long stating how bad her(I say her b/c of the hearts and smiley faces) day/life was going. She left no name or anything, she just wanted to thank me for the great light show and let me know that, that is exactly what she need and she was very thankful.

Is that not the reason we all do this? I never have had a huge line of cars out front or anyone go out of their way to say thanks, but I could do it for 50 more years and what you could feel through that letter would keep me doing it the whole time.

PEOPLE ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!

• Like 1

That is awesome. I feel ya. Although we have not received a letter like yours.(which must feel great) we have received great feed back on our local christmas light Facebook page and numerous donations both on line and in person . I feel very humbled by the generosity of our community.

I've had messages in the past in my mailbox as well as on person that jsut came up and hugged me and said "thanks, my day has been horrible, but since I've been here watching, everything seems better"!   "It is Awesome"!  

Congrats!

I actually had someone bring me a plate of Cookies yesterday before the show and say thank you for sharing your lights. :) Made My Day..

I too had a neighbor bring me cookies and thanking me for making this year special for them. Also had other people thanking me for having an animated light show. Yes, people are awesome and Jesus is the reason!

Edited by atver
  • Like 1

That is awesome. I feel ya. Although we have not received a letter like yours.(which must feel great) we have received great feed back on our local christmas light Facebook page and numerous donations both on line and in person . I feel very humbled by the generosity of our community.

How do you setup a christmas light facebook. I don't even have a facebook, but I would really like to start a light page.

• The topic was locked