Light-O-Rama Forums

Where to buy your lights-displays?

Chadthedrummer7

I am always looking at Holiday Coro. 12v bullet (8mm/12mm) 2811 pixels with black wire. That is on my shopping list. Please have these.

Not with black wire (there are several reason for this) but we have them super cheap here:  http://www.holidaycoro.com/Smart-Pixel-LED-RGB-8mm-12mm-Nodes-12v-DC-p/711.htm

Where do u email them at. I've sent two emails in the past two weeks from thirty contact us page and haven't heard anything back

I'm sorry but we have had such a huge number of very complex and detailed questions and we don't try to provide pat answers, so it takes awhile to get through them.  Plus, sometimes we take a simple customer question and then write a blog article, KB article, video, etc so that we can answer the question one time for "everyone".  I can assure you we are going to answer every single email we receive.

Haven't dealt with customer service/support yet, but the website itself is second to none when it comes to explaining RGB, and details ofnevery product they sell. With the exception of the coroplas items (prices are on the boarder of silly for those), the prices are some of the best I can find. Been looking to get into RGB, an everyday I spend hours o line looking to put the best and most affordable package together, and I end up on Holidaycoro.com every single time. I also find more really helpful video on the subject than on youtube. Simply one of the best, and most helpful retail sites I have ever encountered.