Light-O-Rama Forums

Any updates on Software upgrade?

marsh28

Yes Jerry.. I hope a 81x50 can pull off a movie clip. I will have a test one for it that I can install at will. Most will be gifs or images at this time. Fingers crossed LOR can handle it....

I am a huge fan of LOR, but I am adding even more pixels this year.. I depended on Xlights last year to give me clipboards to import into S3.  With the new time line features of XL4 I may just have to jump ship.  I was going to do it last year but I found by using the two I could work around the issues.. but now it is just becoming too time consuming.  With no real update status from LOR I am thinking perhaps it is close to time. 

Dan Baldwin, 

Thank you for all your great support for my paid projects in 2013.. (You guys have no idea how Dan stepped up that year for me. It was nothing short of amazing) but sans any real (promised) updates on the new software, I am looking at the life raft real hard for my personal display. 

I just have too much to do in too short a time period to waffle much longer.  Oct is coming soon.. :-)

I have not done video yet but have done gifs and images on my pixel tree. My pixel tree is a 16 sticks wide by 84 pixel tall and its 20 feel tall. It looks great but the roof will be wide and only 50 pixels long. Spacing for these pixel will be 4 inches down each pipe and 6 inches between each pipe. I picked this due to looking at my pixel tree and where it looks the best.  Two week till zip ties start to be pulled. The roof will have a little over 8000 so come on over and help... LOL