Light-O-Rama Forums

Favorite one of the year

zing

Copy of one of my favorite sequences in this years show. Thanks for all the help LOR community!

Yes, I'm aware theres a small lag in the arches, trying to figure out a fix to that. Going to have to open up a LOR ticket, I have a thread already started in the Hardware section of the forums.

Good job, seems like when you are trying to recorded there is always a car or two going.

without fail. As I was standing out there I was thinkin' holy crud I might make it without a car, then I saw this guy rounding the corner and was hoping they'd just miss it. Oh well.

First off. I'm glad to see it isn't another video of "Let it Go". :)

That song is wearing me out. LOL

You did a great job of the placement and sequencing!!!

Very nice impact points.

Tom

First off. I'm glad to see it isn't another video of "Let it Go". :)

That song is wearing me out. LOL

You did a great job of the placement and sequencing!!!

Very nice impact points.

Tom

Truly I know what you mean, however, here...that's what the line of cars is waiting to see. They've all heard about this house doing that song, actually two flavors...they come to see it and nothing else. The waiting line was so bad, I had to up the two songs to one each, every 3rd song, just to get the traffic to move. I can't say enough about HolidaySequences....they are the real hit of the show.

I will second that post!  Let it Go! is the most asked about song, except for the Alabama fight song.  I rotate the fight song, my Griswolds video, Let It Go!, and the Peanuts Linus Meaning of Christmas monologue video and throw in two more songs over a three show rotation and all I hear is "When is Elsa coming back?"

• The topic was locked