Light-O-Rama Forums

2014 compilation video shot with a DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Drone

bhunt240

let me know what you guys think i had allot more that i needed to put up but honestly since we started over this year everything is brand new all new props and lights i got kinda burnt out lol but i might still keep adding a little here and there like i have 150 strobes i need to put up and i have roof ridge line lights and i also have roof grid lights but as i said i was sick of working on lights every spare min 

this is just a snippet of a few songs to give people an idea of our show :)

• Like 1

VERY NICE I am really Impressed with the spiral trees and will look up how to make those. :)

So far it looks good, the only 2 things I could really offer is try some different patterns with the spirals. I could send you some to check out if you'd like just shoot me a PM. And 2 you could throw some black bags over the control boxes where the arches are, gotta love white LED's they are so bright, they light up everything. And I certainly wouldn't call the lights too blinky, way less blinky then mine at this point.

Thank you sir iv been a musician for 20+ years and had a home recording studio so that helps and hurts me at times lol

• The topic was locked