Light-O-Rama Forums

file does not exist/wav file convert to mp3

seriouslylosingit

So I am trying to set up a show in simple show builder.  When I get to the "write to sd card" point, the transfer begins, but then gives me an error message that the file does not exist.  I know the file exists because I can play it alone and I also hear it when I play the visualizer.  Any thoughts?  I don't know why it won't transfer?  What am I missing?  It is not only one file either.  Does it maybe have to do with files I have copied from a CD and not done direct purchases from Amazon??  Please help.  Also how do I convert a .wav file to mp3?  I have some of these too..   Thanks in advance

Do you have the files in the correct directories in LOR?

.lms files should be in the Sequences folder and your .wav or .mp3 should be in the Audio folder.

I am not sure?? I know that some of them are there, but not sure about all of them.. Thank you. I will check in a bit:)

so I updated the file location and still having troubles.  Some worked and some did not with no real rhyme or reason.. Does this have anything to do with the order in which I start my sequences?  Some I have imported have some with the sequence first and then had to add the audio file.  Others I have done myself, I have started with the song and added the sequencing from there.. I have no clue and am grasping at straws..  Thanks for your suggestions. I will keep trying.