Light-O-Rama Forums

Scene Setup

steve synek

I just updated to the most current version to check out the visualization size option.  I am having the following issue. When trying to apply a color to specific pixels in the visualization, whole strings of CCP are being turned on. I can't seem to select only certain areas on my visualization. Am I doing something wrong?  Explaining the above again, my CCP strings outlines the roof, I previously could just highlight just the ridge only. Now the pixels along the edge are being turned on.

My second question.......Is there a way to turn off the green grid lines on the visualization?

Steve

Never mind to question one..........I just shut down and restarted the program and now I can select exact pixel areas in the Scene mode.   Second question still goes.

Steve

Edited by steve synek

Glad the first problem got solved, I am not sure why it required you to restart the program.

As for the second question. The green line or lines across your visualization show where it found rows of lights. Sorry, there is no way to turn off the green lines across your visualization. I suppose I should offer the option to turn them off, I have had others want to remove them as well.