Light-O-Rama Forums

Wizards in Winter

Jeff Messer

WOW Dave. Now I got to change my pixel tree sequence with this one. Great job as always and I know for sure I will fly out and see how you do these in SuperStar. Its costing me a few copy and paste but well worth it for me. Love it Buddy.  Video seen here...  http://holidaysequences.wistia.com/medias/grasz1ld2l     

Amazing as always, Dave.  Now I'll just have to convince somebody a lot smarter than me to help me merge this into my existing Wizards sequence.

Nice!  with there was a 12 CCR version.   :)

Made it up to Sacramento to see TSO the day before Thanksgiving.  Traffic was so bad we missed 1:20 of the show.    We did get to see Wizards in winter, they had lasers and fire (Marty fans mad of fire).  Dave this is a close second, you can't compete with fire. 

Edited by khawes

Since we're all in a TSO kinda mood here, let me be the first to issue my own "Jeff M" challenge to Dave.  A Mad Russian's Christmas would sure look good on my 16 CCR tree alongside the other 3 Dave sequences already in place. ;)  

• Like 1

Since we're all in a TSO kinda mood here, let me be the first to issue my own "Jeff M" challenge to Dave.  A Mad Russian's Christmas would sure look good on my 16 CCR tree alongside the other 3 Dave sequences already in place. ;)  

You can snag my 12 CCR one:

http://christmasoutloud.com/sequences/ChristmasOutLoud/2013/A%20Mad%20Russians%20Christmas.zip

LOL Be careful he will make the ice bucket come out the shed... I have to video mine in two weeks... LOL