Light-O-Rama Forums

Snoopy vs. Red Baron

dragonfire10

holiday sequences has a really good one for ccr and pixel trees now available. Yes, it has to be purchased as I can imagine there's a lot of work in it but it looks great,

Hello everyone.  Sorry for the not updating this post but I have just gotten back from the desert.  I am sending to everyone above who had an email address!

Hope this helps!

Chandalen

can I have a copy to... thanks..  and what is the rapper wizard?

I have never heard of it before..

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

I have done the onset timing in Audacity using the onset timings and have it...

Whats your e mail and I will send the timings to you if you want to check it out.. Its just 1 channel with the onset timing beats

Edited by Old Sarge

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone.  Sorry for the not updating this post but I have just gotten back from the desert.  I am sending to everyone above who had an email address!

Hope this helps!

Chandalen

Chandalen,  If you are still sharing I would like to have a copy.  Thank you.   andy1@nexet.net

I have one in the works... not yet finished... I had forgot about it... I started on it back in Oct.

ill finish it and post the you tube here for it probably tomorrow in case anyone wants it..

it will be basically for like 80 channels but will not have all the mouth movements for the trees so actually will be about 60 channels give or take a little...

The drums on this one were extremely easy if you start with the correct timing. I did it by importing Audacity's Note Onset labels directly into LOR as its own timing then tapping the letter U whenever I wanted to ramp up a light with the drums.

Check out Jstorms video.  It seems very complicated at first, but after just one song I finally caught on and I could then sweep through his process without referring back to the instructions.