Light-O-Rama Forums

Twinkle speed?

jrock_at_rons

I finally got everything up and tested tonight... however, in the sequence editor/visualizer, the twinkle effect looked a lot more impressive/faster than it does in real life.  Is there any way to speed the twinkle effect up?

I looked in other posted topics and the answer seems to be 'NO', but they were older so I'm wondering if this is offered in newer versions of LOR. 

Thanks. 

I'm not aware of it changing in recent versions of software. I could be wrong as I haven't read the What's New portion of the help file for the new versions.

Is this on LOR controllers using LOR protocol or something else such as DMX, or E1.31?

If you are using LOR controllers using the LOR protocol, a twinkle is controlled in each controller. If you are using DMX, the show computer or in some cased the DMX dongle controls the twinkle. For E1.31 the show computer controls the twinkle

They are the 16 channel residential controllers (not sure the model numbers).  I'm using LOR all the way around.

What about changing the track time to one twentieth of a second rather than a tenth. It will then get more commands. Just a thought

Nope.  The show computer just sends a command to the controller to do a twinkle on these channels for X amount of time.  The controller controls the twinkle.