Black Friday

oilmoney

Fight? Heck no I taking my gun, I will get what I want! Just kidding :D, I don't even own any guns. :ph34r:

*Cough* ***California**** *Cough* Cough*Cough****  They just don't let you have the fun ones down there.  A local store here had Hot Lips 10/22 25rd mags 2/$17.95.  BEST PRICE EVER!!!!  I know, I know, not lights, but shows how far we've come back.  During the ban, these were going for up to $50 each.  Oh, and yeah, I did buy lights today.  Just three dome light strings from HD.  Somehow with the advent of Pixels, I just don't feel the need to stock up on LED's.  I won't get rid of any, but I'd rather spend money right now on new tech.  The wife is clamping down on my spending, and if I have to choose between pixels and LED's, I'll choose pixels. 

I saw those dome LEDs at Home Depot as well but held off on getting any as I was specifically lookin for 100ct red and green strands for what I am calling a basic mini mega tree. lol only has 3 channels. 1 for pole and then 2 colors. Looks great for what it is. Next year will go the full mega tree with the works. Lol. Probably rgb that one.