Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Demo

Guest guest

Hi everyone I have been messing with the Demo for a little while, can a saved Demo sequence be transferred to the full version once completed ?

I still have a couple months before coming home thought it would be a good chance to try to make a sequence but I want to be sure i can transfer the sequence once I get home...

Also is there some way to play just a certain part of the song you want to sequence instead of starting back at the beginning each time you make a change, I tried play range & choose visible screen but it made no difference...

Thanks Lux

LUX531 wrote:

Also is there some way to play just a certain part of the song you want to sequence instead of starting back at the beginning each time you make a change, I tried play range & choose visible screen but it made no difference... Thanks Lux

Well, then you did something wrong.

Play visable will play only what you see on the screen. If you have the whole thing, the whole thing will play. If you have only 20 seconds, only those 20 seconds will play. Use Zoom and your scroll bar to get those sections on the screen that you want played.

Play range will play a range that is defined by you highlighting some cells.