Will pay for your custom sequencing services

mendo15

So I started really late this year and have been really busy with my two jobs and my seasonal custom business I just finished 2 weeks ago.

Anyway, I am looking for someone that can help me sequence about 4 songs for my display. I would like to light up on December 5th of this year.

My display consist of 6 pillars, 5 trees, tree line (9 trees), four 8 channel arches, and roofline. All but the arches have red, green, and white.

Let me know if you can help.

Thanks

Martin

mendozam015@yahoo.com

Edited by mendo15

George, your sequencing and displays are awesome every single year.

Taking some time off work and I ended up converting my sequences from last year to this years display. I am almost done sequencing some new songs for this year too. Member's from the forums are also helping me out (thanks again guys!).

I can sequence pretty good and can finish songs in a decent amount of time. I was just extremely stressing out because I am barely home to sequence, I am a full time college student, weather has been crazy over here (snow, freezing rain, 8 degree weather), and still have rooftop and a few trees to decorate. But again, I took time off my jobs and I feel great and confident now. Weather is better as well!

Thank you guys!

Happy Holidays!

Edited by mendo15

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to get on someone's calendar for 2015.  Does anyone have availability?  Please advise.

Here's a link to my custom sequencing rate and terms sheet. The link is from this year, but I foresee no changes to either rates or terms for 2015. Check it out and see if we're a fit. If so, send me an email or PM ASAP and let's talk it over.

http://www.clearwaterlights.org/Sequences.html

Edited by George Simmons