Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequencing LOR flood lights

Gilles

So I added RGB channels to my main sequence for 8 flood lights. The colors change from blue to red to white, fade up and down at the beginning and ending of each color. How do I get white, with all the fading I want?

I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying if you were to program Green, then before the green comes on, it would change from blue to red to white, fade up and down, then show green? And then do that again when Green was suppose to go off? 

Also, what do you mean by "white, with all the fading I want?" To fade between dark (off) and White, you would use the Color Fade Tool, and have Black and White chosen. You would then draw your fade. 

Don: when the song starts off, I programed my regular LED lights to start fading up in blue color. At the end of that sentence of the song, the lights fading down and change color to red, fading up. Red stays on and dies down at the end of second sentence. White fades up at the beginning of the third sentence and so on. All is done in SE.

Now I want to have the same effects with flood lights. I was able to copy and paste blue and red but cannot do so with white. If I turn on all 3 channels rgb then I would get white but the red in this section overwrite the ending of the red in the previous section.post-14040-0-37690000-1416159238_thumb.j

Edited by Gilles

This is where RGB differs from regular lights. You can't have the same light fading out as Red and fading up as blue (or any other color) at the same time. As you see in the image posted above, when you fade out blue and up red, you get a little bit of purple in between. That'd be the same for fading out Red and up White. (Though with different colors.) You are going to get a mix.

To avoid the mix, you could fade the red completely out, and then fade up the white lights. 

I think to do what you're trying to do you expand your are RGB copy and paste the colors that you want in your sequence.for the white you use the paste from forground take your white channel paste it across all 3 colors to get your white it will not overwrite what you've already put on those channels